Best Shots - Photography Competition and Exhibition
Of all the photographic competitions and exhibitions to be held in 2013, Best Shots is the one you really shouldn't miss...
and here's why...
- Winners to share £10,000 in cash prizes plus some amazing photographic equipment
- Best Shots is open to all photographers with 10 submission categories
- A prestigious professional judging panel will critique every entry
- 100 Best Shots to be exhibited and sold across England, Scotland and Wales
- It's all in aid of one of the UK's most talked-about heritage restoration charities
10 different categories to choose from...
...up to five images per participant.
Landscape • Portraiture • Still • Life • Food & Drink • Sport • Photo Art • Travel • Animal Life • Phone Photos • Young Snappers
With 10 exciting categories to enter ‘Best Shots’ has something to offer every professional and amateur photographer; whatever your style; whatever your vision.
When entering a competition is an act of charity.
When you enter your photos into Best Shots, The Station Charity benefits from your kindness and competitive spirit.
Don't miss out, register at the Best Shots Web Site