Richmond Community - Richmond Walking & Book Festival
- Fellmongers Company of Richmond
- Home-start Richmondshire
- Hudswell Community Pub
- Mercers, Grocers and Haberdashers
- Probus Club of Richmond
- Richmond Amateur Dramatic Society
- Richmond Badminton Club
- Richmond Bowls Club
- Richmond Camera Club
- Richmondshire Choral Society
- Richmond & Dales Soroptimist Club
- Richmond French Twinning Association
- Richmond Live
- Richmond Norwegian Twinning Association
- Richmond Open Spaces Appeal
- Richmond Operatic Society
- Richmond Rotary Club
- Richmond Walking Festival
- The Station
- St John's Centre
- Swaledale Outdoor Club
- TRY - Transition Richmond Yorkshire
- U3A - Universtiy of the Third Age
Books and boots, walks and words… come and join us for nine days of book events and guided walks in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales.
We’re celebrating the 10th year of the Richmond Walking & Book Festival by packing it full of opportunities to inspire and invigorate you:
- Be inspired: meet celebrated authors and discover new ones - engage in a full programme of evening and weekend book events.
- Be invigorated: explore the beautiful Yorkshire Dales in autumn - enjoy daily walks for amblers, ramblers and serious walkers led by friendly guides, keen to share their knowledge and enthusiasm for the dales.
This year’s Festival features the route of the sell-out fell-run/challenge event, the Swaledale Marathon.
Festival walkers will enjoy some of Swaledale’s finest scenery at a more sedate pace over four days.