By entering and using this web site you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated here in accordance with the law.
1. The copyright in the material contained in this web site belongs to Moonburst except where it is stated otherwise. All rights are reserved. No part of this web site may be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted, for this, or in any other medium without the prior written permission of Moonburst - Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law.
2. The copyright for all photographs and images used on this website, except where it is stated otherwise, belongs solely to Moonburst. All rights are reserved. They may not be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted, for this, or in any other medium without the prior written permission of Moonburst - Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law.
3. Moonburst has made every effort to ensure that all information contained within this web site is correct at the time of going live, to the extent permitted by law. Moonburst shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever, which may arise from any reliance upon, the use of or any dealings with any of the information contained in this web site.
4. Mention of third-party products, companies and web sites on this site is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Richmond Online/Moonburst assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of these products, vendors or information. Information is provided only as a convenience for the users of this web site.
5. Richmond Online/Moonburst makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other web sites which you may access from this web site. A link to another web site does not mean that Richmond Online endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such web site.
6. Richmond Online/Moonburst actively enforce their copy rights and intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
From time to time we may gather personal information from you either when filling out online forms or subscribing to mailing lists. In order to keep you up to date with information and events we may include you in our mailing list or email list. Some of this information is stored on our database so we may contact you for information and updates.
Like many web sites, this site uses "cookie" technology. The cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number. The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you and are used solely to enable sections of the site perform effectively. By using this web site you are giving your consent for the use of such cookies.
This Web site may contain links to other sites. We do not share your personal information with those Web sites and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
We do not give any personal information to third parties or use information gathered in any other way than those described above. If required by law or legal process to disclose your personal information we will do so only in accordance with the law.
Whilst creating this web site we have made every effort to ensure that all pages are accessible to everyone according to the W3C WAI guidelines. Whilst many W3C standards remain intentionally vague and therefore subject to individual judgement, some can be automatically tested. We have run a variety of recognised automated tests and reviewed all pages created. We have made every effort to comply with the accessibility standards and guidelines from the W3C WAI to at least priority 2, though we recognise that owing to the many different interpretations of the guidelines, there may be instances where this may be judged not to be the case.
NOTE: There are some older pages on this web site that require updating to the latest standards, this is an ongoing project.
If you have any difficulty accessing any part of the site, please let us know and we will do our best to rectify the problem immediately.
We have made every effort to ensure the following:
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. On Windows, you can press ALT + an access key; on Apple Macintosh, you can press Control and Option + an access key. This web site can be navigated without the use of a mouse from the site map page (access key = M)
Tab indexes are set such that the content links are presented first in the sequence they appear on the page.
E-mail us -
14 Maison Dieu