Email Address: email@example.com
Phone number: 01748 825525 / 07740 927608
Property Address: 1 Cravengate, Richmond, North Yorkshire, DL10 4RE
Pretty, Victorian gardener's cottage, in the former kitchen garden of Yorke House. Beautifully renovated and decorated. The south-facing, enclosed garden gives spectacular views of Richmond Castle and Billy Banks Woods. Guests are invited through the picket gate to explore the owners' one-acre award-winning garden.
Just a five-minute walk to Richmond's Market Place or riverside and woodland walks, the cottage's front door opens into a stone-flagged passage leading to the garden and well-fitted kitchen. There is a lounge/dining room and downstairs loo. Door from the kitchen leads upstairs to en-suite master bedroom, a second double, a twin bedroom, and a family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
Visit England 4* Gold and prestigious Rose Award 2022.
Alastair Sawday recommended
- Sleeps 6
- 2 double – 1 en suite – and 1 twin bedroom
- Piano (tuned), games and books
- Private, enclosed garden
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Children welcome
- Dogs welcome – no extra charge for 1 or 2 dogs
- Wi-fi, TV/DVD, radio/CD, and iPod dock
- Bike, boot, coat and pushchair storage in secure stone corridor
- Weekly stays, Friday to Friday
- Short breaks available