One marvellous town. Many wonderful ways to save.
The Richmond Town Ticket gives big reductions on admission to attractions, plus discounts around the town.
The Town Ticket saves you at least 30% on combined admission to:
The Town Ticket is valid for a single visit to each of these attractions between the beginning of April and the end of October.
TOWN TICKET PRICES: ADULT £15 | GROUP (up to 2 adults and 3 children under 18) £45
Town Ticket holders are responsible for checking the opening times of the venues and businesses are compatible with their plans to visit.
SAVE ON GETTING OUT AND ABOUT
Town Ticket holders get a 10% discount on their bill unlimited times during the 12 months from the date of issue at:
- Tasty Macs and Rustique (a la carte menu Monday to Thursday) in Finkle Street
- Jeffersons in the Market Place
- Sip Coffee in King Street
Town Ticket holders can also enjoy offers and discounts at:
- Berber Leather: 10% discount
- The Shop at The Station: 10% discount
- The Green Howards Museum shop: 10% discount
- The Station Cinema: two for the price of one cinema ticket (single use and only valid for standard film screenings. Event cinema is not included.)