It's time to get festive with the annual lights switch on.
Early evening events throughout the town, including the fairground in the market place, choirs singing round the Trinity tower and mulled wine and mince pies in the Market Hall from 5pm.
Gather in Friary Gardens to see the Christmas lights being switched on at 6pm (note, this is an earlier time than in previous years.)
There's a Chrristmas market at the cricket club between 6pm and 9pm. Hosted by Richmond Town Football Club's under 13s, there will be stalls, food, music and crafts. £3 entry (includes mince pie and mulled wine). Tickets from: firstname.lastname@example.org
With thanks to Richmond Town Council, Richmond Duck Club and Richmond Round Table for their work to bring this event together, plus other volunteers shops and businesses who are contributing to the evening's events by staying open later. Please support them with your custom.
- BB in Finkle
- Dot’s Place
- Gone Barking
- King Street Kitchen and Gift: mulled wine, biscuit/mince pie
- Larches of Richmond: open until 6.30pm
- Mocha, Richmond: open until 7.00pm
- The Green Howards Museum shop: open until 6.30pm
- Richmond Information Centre
- Sip Coffee: drinks, mulled wine, cake and hot dogs
- Strolling4Shoes: open until 7.00pm