Lots of fun, shopping and entertainment throughout the day.
FREE parking in Nuns Close all day.
In the market place: 50 Little Bird Markets stalls. Entertainment stage featuring performances fromService Children Community Choir and Richmond School Band.
In the Town Hall: Richmond Artisan Fairs craft stalls
At Richmondshire Museum 11am to 4pm: music with Gill page, children's crafts, craft and gift stalls. £3 admission (includes a mulled wine or hot chocolate).
The following shops and businesses will be open on the day, so please support them with your custom
- Arthur Caygill Cycles
- BB in Finkle
- Berber Leather
- Dot’s Place
- Gone Barking
- Goosewing Studios (The Station)
- King Street Kitchen and Gift: mulled wine, biscuit/mince pie
- Larches of Richmond: open from 11am to 3pm
- Mocha, Richmond: open from 10am to 4.30pm as well as having a stall on the Christmas Market
- Richmond Information Centre
- Shanti Shanti: the shop will be open and there will also be a stall on the Christmas Market
- Sip Coffee
- The Cheese Press
- The Green Howards Museum and shop
- The Station: open until 5pm. Café Bar open until 3.00pm
- The Station Shop: open from 10am to 4pm
- Trinity Fashion
- Wilfred Deli